Wednesday 12 February 2014

What a 2013 !!!! into 2014...

Wow, well I finished the year off, pretty much the way it started... lots of packed Christmas night......
I was back the 3rd of my 3 x Michael Buble Tribute Nights @ Denham Grove, nr Wembley very subdued party nights!!!!!!

Then Boxing Night at Salford Hall, nr Evesham Michael Buble Tribute Nights Boxing Evening @ Salford Hall and will be back there again for the 3rd year running in 2014.

New Years Eve I was at The Pickled Plum, Pershore for a great night to see the night in.....


Then my first wedding of 2014 on Thurs 2nd Dec in a fantastic location Stanbrook Abbey Hotel..... Debbie & Sebastian Penney, congrats guys, I'm glad you had such an amazing day......



A beautiful venue with hopefully some details or a partnership with The Amazing Venues Group...... TBC.....


No comments: